other ways to help
There are a myriad of ways to help us support people living with developmental disabilities in the community, from shopping online to becoming a community sponsor.
support lifehouse when you shop online
shop online using the following platforms and Lifehouse will receive a percentage of the profits
Sign into your Amazon account.
Search for “Lifehouse, Inc”. Select us as your charity.
Click on “Merchants” at top of screen.
Use a link to a merchant’s site.
Browse through partner stores and click on link. You’ll be redirected to the merchant's website.
become a community sponsor
We are excited to partner with you!
As a Lifehouse partner, you will reach a large audience of community members while making a difference in the lives of the people we support. We are committed to working with your team to develop a plan that will optimize the benefits to your company.
Benefits for your Business
- Affiliation with an established and well-respected organization
- recognition in our newsletter, which reaches over 2,000 Bay Area residents
- Visibility in our printed materials, on our web site and at events
- Employee team-building opportunities
- Community goodwill
- Satisfaction of helping the people we serve lead productive, fulfilling lives in our community
Ways You Can Make a Difference
- Include Lifehouse in your company’s charitable gift matching program
- Donate a portion of your business’s proceeds for a specified date to Lifehouse
- Hold a company-wide fundraising event or clothing drive to benefit Lifehouse
- Make an in-kind donation of goods or services
- Get creative and develop your own activity to benefit Lifehouse! We’ll work with you to make it happen.
Interested? Please contact Ann Elias, Director of Development at email@example.com