Ready to make a difference in someone’s life?
You can directly help improve the quality of life for an individual Lifehouse supports by fulfilling an item from our wish list. If you would like to fulfill one of these wishes, please contact Ann Elias at (415) 526-5320 or email. Thank you!
The Tudor Family donated a folding card table for the residents of the Corte Madera House. Beckett wants to be more involved in his community and found Lifehouse through his research on the internet. (Pictured below: Beckett, John, and Dawn Tudor with Director of Development Ann Elias)
Thank you to everyone who reached out at the end of 2016 to fulfill our wish to raise money for a new wheelchair accesssible vehicle for the people we serve. Thank you to our guests at our 2016 Great Chefs and Wineries, our Crowdrise supporters, and the Hedco Foundation, for making this wish come true.
Fulfill A Wish
- Make it possible for Fred R. to walk comfortably with specialized orthopedic shoes. ($900)
- Help Nikki C. stay “on the go” with a wheelchair battery pack. ($500)
- Help Michele S. participate in Lifehouse’s community events by providing funds for a year of paratransit transportation. ($400)
- Give Robin L. the gift of healthy teeth by helping her pay for dental work. ($1,000)
- Cindy J. and Julie B. will both be smiling bright with the help of a rechargeable electric toothbrush. ($150 each)
- Enable an individual to visit Disneyland with Lifehouse’s travel program. ($1,000)
- Assist a resident in his or her disaster preparedness with an emergency backpack. ($150 each)