– We are currently hiring for Supported Living Counselors in Santa Rosa, Novato, and San Francisco –
The current positions being offered require a high level of cleanliness and strong domestic skills (such as being able to cook healthy meals, and helping purchase healthy food). Other key responsibilities include all of the following: help with medical appointments, help implementing an exercise program, hygiene assistance, recreation, and medication monitoring. Counselors are also expected to participate in scheduled house and program meetings.
We are looking for people who enjoy working with others, are interested in teaching and encouraging healthy eating and a positive lifestyle. Candidate’s availability and flexibility to work when needed is a plus.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience and education in the field is preferred
- Interest in working with developmentally disabled individuals, mature, motivated, and able to interact on a clinical level.
- Experience with Autism is a plus.
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License, clean driving record, and have a car in good working order with at least 4 functioning seat belts.
Employment is subject to a TB test and fingerprint scan.
Full-time, part-time and on-call positions available. Various schedules, including day, night and weekend shifts.
Medical, employer funded HRA, dental, life insurance, FSA, 401(k) retirement plan with match, paid holiday, vacation and sick time
$13.00 per hour